Seapoint Golf Club Restaurant and Bar
In every aspect, Seapoint Golf Club is most welcoming and friendly, striving to make your day here enjoyable and unforgettable.
The Bar: a roaring fire awaits you after a round in the winter, while the terrace overlooking the course and beach is the perfect place to relax on a glorious summer day.
Links Restaurant Our warm and welcoming restaurant offers wholesome, home cooked food with locally sourced produce and fresh fish from the local fishing village of Clogherhead. It is an ideal place to relax and unwind with friendly chat always guaranteed, open to both visitors and members alike.
We also cater for special events, to book call 041-9822333
- Chef’s Homemade Soup of the Day
- Traditional Caesar Salad
- Slow Cooked Confit Duck Leg, Sweet Potato puree, Red Onion & Thyme Preserve
- Goats Cheese and Beetroot Tartlet with Balsamic Glaze
- Thai Flavoured Fish Cake, Mixed Leaves, Thai Dip
- Roast Sirloin of Irish Beef
- with Yorkshire Pudding and a Red Wine Jus
- Baked Turkey and Ham
- with a Herb Stuffing, Roast Potato and a Herb Jus
- Slow cooked spiced honey Pork Belly,
- braised red cabbage, Apple and thyme Compete + pan jus
- Chicken breast
- stuffed with sundried tomato, basil mousse, Wild Mushroom Cream Reduction
- Herb Crusted North Atlantic Cod,
- Asparagus Tips
- All Mains are served with Potatoes and Vegetables
- Strawberry Cheesecake with Ice Cream
- Selection of Ice Cream served in a Brandy Snap Basket
- Rhubarb & Ginger Crumble With Custard and Freshly Whipped Cream
- Chantilly Filled Profiteroles, Topped with a Warm Chocolate Sauce
- Warm apple tart with Creme Anglaise and Fresh Cream
- -------------Tea Or Coffee-----------
- Soup of the Day with Chef’s Homemade Soda Bread
- Clogherhead Seafood Chowder
- Confit of Duck Salad, tossed in a Thai Dressing
- Crispy Chicken Wings, coated with a Smooth, Spicy Sauce
- Clogherhead Tiger Prawns/ Chilli Oil, Homemade Bread
- Seapoint Club Sandwich.
- Cajun Chicken Salad Bap with French Fries.
- Classic BLT served with French Fries.
- Open Prawn Sandwich, Marie Rose Dressing.
- Sandwich/ Panini/ Wraps.
- 10 Oz Rib Eye Steak, Potato & Spinach Rosti, House Salad.
- 10 Oz Sirloin Steak Garnished with Sweet Onions, French Fries.
- 8 Oz Seapoint Beef Burger, Blue Cheese& Bacon, House Salad, French Fries.
- Golfers Grill, 2 Sausages, 2 Bacon, Pudding, Steak, Onions, Egg, Tomato, Fries.
- Mixed Clogherhead Seafood Linguine, Tomato Sauce, Parmesan & Crusti.
- Tempura Fish, House Salad, French Fries, Tartar Sauce.
- Breaded Clogherhead Scampi, Served in a Filo Basket, Fries, Tartar Sauce.
- Thai Green Curry- Prawns or Chicken, Savoury Rice & Poppadum
- Stir Fry- Chicken, Beef or Prawn, Served with Rice or Noodles.
- Omelette of Your Choice: 2 Fillings. Served with House Salad or French Fries.
Opening hours can vary depending on season.April - November:
Breakfast: 9am - 12am
Lunch: 12am - 4pm
Dinner: 6pm - Close
Seasonal Hours apply- contact the office on 041-9822333.
To book our links restaurant:
041 988 22333